Security Engineer (Work From Home)
Funciones del Puesto
-Responsible for different risk assessment, monitoring, identifying vulnerabilities within different networks, configuring systems, firewalls and processes to enhance existing security features.
-Respond to, and document, any security threats, resolve technical faults and allocate resources to deliver real solutions in a cost-effective way.
This position will be a remote position. Which means that from the Dominican Republic the Security Engineer will be working with multiple companies in the US. This position will be reporting to our Service Manager and company owners.
Requisitos del Puesto
• IT/Telecommunications Engineer or Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Solid knowledge of:
• Windows networks and Windows desktop – Auditing, logging, security.
• Microsoft Office, Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, anti-virus, security and internet
• Networking – TCP/IP, DNS, etc
• Network+ or equivalent experience
• Security + or equivalent experience
• PenTest + or equivalent experience
• CASP+ or equivalent experience
• Experience with network devices such as Switches, Routers, Firewalls. Eg: Sonicwall, Cisco, Fortinet
• Ethical Hacking Experience
• Basic Database security knowledge
• Forensic Computing
• Attention to details and good problem-solving skills
• Project Management
• Minimum of 3 year of experience